Monday, March 24, 2008

A Lesson Learned...

TAKE YOUR CAMERA AROUND WHEREVER YOU GO!!!!! -_- T_T
I found myself in the same room as my two ALL TIME absolutely favorite actors from my childhood (who am I kidding- they're dreamy now too)... and all I had with me was my rented cellphone camera to take pictures of them!!! I don't even know how to get them out of the phone!! I want to cry.. T_T


(In case you were interested, a picture of the two people I was literally only 15 ft away from when they came to the movie theater to promote their new movie, 숙명, or "Destiny")



Here are more pictures from Korea!


The Han River.


From under a bridge.


The same bridge from farther away. You can see the apartment I'm staying at here- it's the middle one!


Oh no! Couple bike trouble! haha.


Me trying to be discreet in taking a picture of the quintessential exercising ahjumma (older lady) who is trying to avoid at all costs: sun-exposure on any part of the body, pollution, and probably the possibility of being recognized! Not to forget, you can see a bit of the tell-tale swinging-arms-speed walk. I had to bring out the late-for-class-but-refusing-to-run stride to keep up with her!


Interesting playground by the river.


Twisty stretching thing.


A dog with shoes! It doesn't look very happy...


It looks like a scene from a Korean drama...


Olympic Stadium from 1988?


Pancake/waffle like pastry with sweet bean paste inside. Yummy!!


Me and my second cousins in Incheon, Korea.


Little cake!


More little cakes and jello! (The jello didn't taste very good though..)

3 comments:

teresa said...

MIA~

I <3 your pictures!!! Hahaha, the exercising ahjumma with all her gear pointed out was perfect. You look like you're having a ton of fun in Korea. I can't wait to see you again in Japan!

Who were the movie stars you met up with? What movie was it? Dish it girl!

love love,
T

Muuurgh said...

that spider-man thing was aaaawesooommme

Shokoufeh said...

Mia, those actors are pretty good looking. Are they shirtless on your phone too? =p